DUTY & RESPONSIBILITY
- Set direction and strategies for the whole merchant department and business with a clear execution plan, focus on strategies that are both creative and sustainable.
- Act as a key leader in training, guiding, and supporting team members within the department so that they can do the jobs well. That includes sales training and problem solving on a day to day basis.
- Play a key role in onboarding key merchants, partners, and institutions or at least lead the way for the team to follow up and succeed the jobs.
- Work closely with product and strategy team to innovate and initiate new products that are both useful and profitable, but more importantly can potentially solve client’s issues for a sustainable success.
- Contribute on marketing creativity and advertisement to ensure maximum exposure of both merchants and related stakeholders of the business.
- Analyze and report key results and finding in relation to merchant business.
- Assist Head of Digital Business Division in managing and implementing related tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor in marketing or relevant field.
- Minimum five years sales experience or relevant field.
- Experienced in handling key accounts for digital businesses, banking, and relevant industries.
- Dynamic and aggressive in achieving target.
- Organized and result driven with ability to understand customers need and relevant solutions.
- Pleasant personality with exceptional communication and PR skills.
- Good leadership and ability to engage and inspire people under supervision and key customers.
- Analytical and number / statistic driven.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through firstname.lastname@example.org