DUTY & RESPONSIBILITY
- Set direction for and support Merchant Relationship Manager IM and Merchant Relationship Officer to effectively acquire independent merchant (IM) in targeted geographic location and merchant type. Review the relevancy of the direction from time to time and update according to changing market dynamics and strategic direction.
- Set direction and support Merchant Relationship Manager OM and Merchant Relationship Executive team to effectively acquire organized merchant (OM),primarily focusing on (1) chain stores well-known to retail consumers for their brands and (2) bill payment service customers which includes but not limited to utility companies,schools and university, and trading companies… etc.
- Support bill payment service team to acquire and onboard the right customers for bill payment services, focusing on service provides in Phnom Penh and provincial capitals. Work with product marketing and product development manager to analyze performance of individual companies who use bill payment service and provide solution to improve performance.
- Develop an effective acquisition strategy for organized merchants and corporate customers to on-board POS and/or QR. Support product marketing manager and/or product development manager to propose joint promotions with targeted merchants, especially chain stores.
- Set direction for Card Relationship manager to on board new cardholder, corporate payroll account holder effectively acquire and activate e-commerce merchant to support card usage and account base payment. Support on Card Products marketing/development.
- Support Head of Consumer Banking in developing strategic road map for card business. Other tasks assigned by management.
- At least bachelor in marketing or relevant field with five years sales experience or longer.
- Experienced in handling key accounts for fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) and/or corporate sales with telecom E-wallet Company or banking sector dynamic and aggressively in achieving target.
- Organized and result driven with ability to understand customers’ need and relevant solutions.
- Pleasant personality with exceptional communication and PR skills.
- Good leadership and ability to engage and inspire people under supervision and key customers.
- Be accountable and able to work under pressure.
- Good command of English; Chinese is a plus.
- Good command in excel, date base, office computing skills, PowerPoint presentation skills.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through email@example.com