DUTY & RESPONSIBILITY
- Provide ongoing consulting and support to employees on people and HR related issues including employee relations, policy interpretation, talent management, staff development, performance and compensation.
- Being available and proactive in addressing people related issues in the Bank by maintaining close corporate relationship with employees.
- Support to conduct on-going supply and demand analysis for business partner on current and future state of staffing and skill needs.
- Works closely with employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Support to create a pool of suitable candidates for future employment on data base i.e. fast-track career program to meet employment demands of the business.
- Support to ensure the effective communication and implementation of Balance Scorecard Performance Management System in the Bank.
- Support to identify the top performer and implement appropriate action plan to further enhance their performance and career in the Bank.
- Support to identify the non-performer and assist management to develop personal development plans and monitor their progress on monthly basis.
- Support to monitor and follow up all related to HR related issues and process.
- Support the process of all allowances and staff loan from branches and ensure the processes are smoothly implemented.
- Prepare monthly report of allowances and staff loan and update to all relevant parties.
- Track attendance record and update to all relevant parties.
- Other ad-hoc activities requested by Line Manager.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Banking and Finance, Business Administration or relevant degree.
- Preferred Higher education in Human Resource Management
- At least two-year experience in current position.
- Excellent communication skills and inter personal skills.
- Able to work under high pressure and deadline.
- Excellence in English for both spoken and written.
- Computer literacy, Microsoft Word and Excel.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through email@example.com