DUTY & RESPONSIBILITY
- Managing and supporting Merchant Service and Application Processing service team.
- Improving merchant service team’s work performance to be the best service provider to customers.
- Conducting periodic appraisals of team members’ work performance and identifying areas for improvement.
To Conduct training, coaching and improving authorize staffs’ working performance on a certain period basis;
- To product merchant visitation plan to deliver to merchant service team to implement on a certain schedule.
- Creating and presenting regular reports of all merchant sales performance to management.
To initiate and develop the strategy where merchant sales performance is poor
- Developing and implementing service standards and procedures of Merchant Application & Agreement/Contracts, Merchant underwriting & On boarding.
- Maintaining customer relationships and improving response and delivery times.
- Updating Acquiring Service methods to improve overall efficiency.
- Resolving any service problems and customer complaints.
- Participating in projects and implement to launch to the market.
- Carrying out all tasks assigned by management from time to time.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, or relevant fields. Master Degree is preferable.
- Working experience in this business area at least 5 years or other relevant area.
- Ability to work effectively and build a great team to work cooperatively.
- Self and team motivated and high commitment
- Good at English both written verbal and communication
- Good interpersonal skills
- Flexible, problem solving,
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through email@example.com