DUTY & RESPONSIBILITY
- Provide superior and consistent advice and service to customers either by telephone and face-to-face.
- Perform operational transactions:
- Open and close all type of accounts,
- Cash deposit, withdrawal, and cash counting
- Money transfer and TT outward,
- Bank reference, banker’s cheque, bank’s guarantee, sale cheque book, and payroll service
- Cheque for collection
- Open contract of E-Banking and Mobile Banking both individual and corporate
- Other’s bank’s services
- Ensure transaction processing is efficiently and accurately executed.
- Proactively determines customer’s needs to actively cross-sell the bank’s and bank partners companies’ products and services.
- Provide VIP services and/ or go service customer onsite at customer office.
- Bethe consultant of digital products and digital solutions for any concern from customers.
- Proactively identifies and address areas of customer dissatisfaction, following up and resolving any customer’s complaints.
- Consistently deliver quality service to customers achieve total customer satisfaction and/or excellent customer experiences.
- Work as a team with other staffs to provide excellent customer services to customers.
- Onboard of new potential customers and the expansion of existing customers both individual and corporate customers.
- Identify potential customers and understand their businesses to recommend appropriate products and services to customers.
- Build and maintain relationships with new and existing customers by friendly banking experience as well as to keep customers satisfied.
- May perform duty as assigned by manager
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 02 years’ experience in related file
- Able to converse English and/or Chinese
- Good presentation and negotiation skills\
- Strong customer services and result-oriented personality
- Good problem solving skills
- Open-minded for changes and new ideas
- Able to use Ms. Word and excel
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through firstname.lastname@example.org