DUTY & RESPONSIBILITY
- Data Analysis and forecasting.
- Customer insight analysis (age group, income, behavior etc.).
- Identify new business opportunities across geographies, products, sectors, industries and chose the target market and segments.
- Design and build tracking tools to track all sale performance and incentive payment.
- Build master data spreadsheet for monitoring all products under consumer banking.
- Assist to support internal projects of consumer banking and update project’s status to head of department.
- Work with IT to for data capture and reports development.
- Manage UAT process of consumer projects toward timely implementation.
- Monitor insurance schedule and update customers’ status into master data spreadsheet.
- Help to allocate yearly/quarterly budget to each consumer products and monitor each products performance compare to budget
- Assist to provide sale Marketing/strategies & initiative to the business team.
- Provide sale performance and customer’s feedback to product development team.
- Delinquency management and reporting.
- Occasionally work with product development team as a contributor in order to develop new products or products enhancement when necessary.
- Occasionally help to collect market/economic data from Internet for the business strategies usage
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Other duties assigned.
- Bachelor degree in Banking, Finance, Accounting,Economic, Business Administration, IT; or other relevant degree.
- Fast learning.
- Result oriented.
- Knowledge of data collection, analysis, and data presentation.
- Sound knowledge of banking business.
- Ability to work independently and as a team in an effective and efficient manner.
- Able to work under pressure and possess good time management skill.
- Strong analytic skills, be able to analyze all factors (internal & external) effecting sale performance.
- Good at Excel spreadsheet, Word, Power point, and Power BI shall be a plus.
- Good command in Khmer and English.
- Good at doing research on Internet.
- Strong team building, communication and problem solving.
- Having initiative and can work with minimum supervision and with different stakeholder.
- At least 4 year related work experience is preferred.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through firstname.lastname@example.org