DUTY & RESPONSIBILITY
- Responsible for various projects to improve efficiencies.
- Develops and exercises business plans, policies and procedures.
- Manages products or process with a large amount of independence.
- Identifies stakeholders and key organizations and build and manage relationships.
- Meets business objectives and work with project sponsor to ensure business case/cost benefit analysis is in line with business objectives.
- Leads the facilitation, coordination, and arbitration of cross functional macro level topics within/across projects and with Senior Management.
- Directs the creation of multiple projects of work and manage their alignment to business goals.
- Leads the identification and drive resolution of issues, including those outside established projects of work with stakeholders to ensure project scope definition.
- Drives adherence to project processes, procedures, methods, and standards for project delivery and leverage across the project.
- Assists project team in negotiating for resources owned by other departments in order ensure the project can be completed.
- Directs the communication of status, issue, and risk disposition to all stakeholders, including Senior Management in a timely manner.
- Directs the identification of risks which impact project delivery and ensure mitigation strategies are developed and executed when necessary.
- Appropriately assesses risk when business decisions are made, demonstrates particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Canadia Bank, its clients and assets by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy;
- Applies sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices;
- Escalates, manages and reports control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervises the activity of others and creates accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- Minimum 3 years of digital program management experience;
- Bachelor degree in Banking & Finance, Economics, or Business Administration;
- Language: Fluent in Speaking/Reading/Writing English is a Must; Chinese communication skill is a PLUS.
- Computer skill: MS Word, Excel, and Power Point and typing in Khmer and English;
- Ability to take initiative, exercise sound judgment, and work independently;
- Proven leadership skills and ability to work in a hybrid environment;
- Other competency:
Outstanding organizational, interpersonal and influencing skills;
Expert in leveraging creative problem-solving skills;
Exercise effective decision making proactively;
High flexibility and ability to adapt to change and cultural realities;
Exceptional verbal and written communications skills;
Result-oriented, can work under pressure and over-time;
High sense of ownership and responsibility;
Attention to detail.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through email@example.com