DUTY & RESPONSIBILITY
- Monitor project deliverable and report to Manager.
- Work closely with Manager to Set project timeline
- Update relevant stakeholders or team members on the project progress
- Schedule on-boarding meeting with team or relevant section
- Coordinate internal team meeting (lead by Head of Department or direct supervisor or other designated team member) to discuss roles, scope of work, and internal meeting schedule for the project. Take notes, assign tasks and follow-up with the team or relevant section as needed.
- Create necessary project tools such as the editorial calendar required to support the project
- Manage and prepare documentation for user requirement, functional/technical specification, UAT script and user training.
- Lead and manage User Acceptance Test (UAT);
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Other task assigned by top management.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
- 1-2 years’ experience in digital product management or similar
- Strong analytical, prioritization, and negotiating skills
- Usability and customer-focused design experience a plus
- Passionate about building great products and solving customer and business problems
- Good communication skills including English and Chinese proficiency
- Pleasant personality and ability to handle complaints
- Computer literacy i.e. Khmer and English Typing, MS Word, Excel, etc.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through firstname.lastname@example.org