DUTY & RESPONSIBILITY
- Clarifies vague and abstract user concepts clearly, and leads the all stakeholders through the product vision.
- Independently initiates contact and consults with and influences key stakeholders outside and within BI, up to board members. Designs high fidelity visuals and interactions that the team can easily translate into code. Proactively drives decision making processes and defines proposals for new business models.
- Envisions the most innovative and disruptive products and enables the team to strive for high risk choices.
- Actively communicates and build the BI UX Chapter.
- Applies agile methodologies, creates, organizes and facilitates design workshops and design sprints to identify problems, potential solutions, and to align the team closely.
- Drives idealization and is responsible for creating prototypes that demonstrate the user flow and user interactions clearly, executes formative usability tests, and drives continuous discovery.
- Monitor and evaluate product performance to ensure constant product iteration and improvements
- Other task assigned by the management.
- Minimum 1 years of UI/UX design experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and proficient in English and Khmer.
- Expertise in standard UI/UX software such as Sketch, In Vision and Fig mar is a MUST.
- Ability to do thorough user research to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet users unmet needs, product vision and technical feasibility.
- Experience in continuously including the product team in the research and forming a user centric team.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, formative user feedback sessions, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability studies.
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently with the team.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and stakeholders.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through firstname.lastname@example.org