DUTY & RESPONSIBILITY
- Check and sign off on Branch account opening application form and other related forms.
- Verify on OTT and ITT transaction/documents before sending to H.O compliance.
- Verify Suspicious Transaction Report (STR) is properly completed and report to Compliance Department.
- Supporting HO Compliance to conduct Customer Due Diligence and Enhance Due Diligence (CDD& EDD) on suspicious customers.
- Compliance quarter credit file check(administrative requirement), 5% of the total portfolio.
- Conduct site visit on new customer’s Collateral to verify the ownership, right title deed,and right locations; and customer's businesses
- Assist NPL resolution department in cases: Onad hoc report when requested.
- Conduct point to monitor LO, CLO and Branch to make sure they follow new collection process.
- Conduct daily quality control on operation, check some slips, account openings, finance, branch expenses and loans files including loan contract, mortgage contract, loan applications and site visit customer businesses.
- Observe staff and management at branch about code of conduct and report to manager if any
- Report all mistakes finding by using judgment and submit to Business Quality Control Manager for review;
- Maintains confidential of the bank and customer affairs in according with bank’s code of conduct;
- Must perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor of Business Administration preferable in Banking and Finance or relate field
- At least 2 Years experiences in banking or MFI Sector
- Good spoken/written English
- Highly motivated, committed and good communication
- Possesses strong organizational, communication and administrative skills.
- Has strong commitment to deliver result.
- Be able to work independently and proactively as a team.
- Be an extremely adaptable person who is prepared to work odd hours if necessary.
- Be passionate,optimistic, and full of energy from the beginning to the end of the event
- Languages:Good in English
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through email@example.com