DUTY & RESPONSIBILITY
- Manage and implement the company's communication initiatives, which include public relations and media.
- Prepare speech, press release, article for company newsletter and translate from English-Khmer-English.
- Compile and analyze media report.
- Assist in the planning and coordination of press conferences and tours.
- Keep track of and collect company press releases through media and press.
- Conduct competitive bench marking and update and maintain a library of competitors' PR initiatives.
- Facilitate the establishment of promotional materials for the company, such as annual reports, corporate profiles, and multimedia resources, among other things.
- Control and execute the Company’s Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) strategy and initiatives to maintain an excellent corporate reputation.
- Assist in the planning and coordination of CSR initiatives and programs.
- Check CSR activity on the spot
- Collaborate with community organizations
- Organize training sessions and the company's CSR program for both internal and external participants.
- Manage all monthly and yearly PR & CSR spending.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social science, International Relations, Environment, Marketing, Business Administration, or equivalent.
- Additional certifications and training in related fields are appreciated.
- Minimum of 3 years in related field.
- Good public speaking andpresentation skills.
- Exceptional writing andspeaking in English and Khmer.
- CSR program enthusiast.
- Adaptability,empathy, and good interpersonal skills.
- Possesses strong organization, flexibility, communication, public speaking, presentation and administrative skills.
- Has strong commitment to deliver result.
- Be able to work independently and proactively as a team.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through firstname.lastname@example.org