DUTY & RESPONSIBILITY
- Get involved in supporting event activities, new product launch, and monitoring on-ground consumer reaction to the brand.
- Work closely with Brand Activation Specialist to ensure that the event runs smoothly, generate leads adheres to the brand guidelines.
- Coordinate with organizers to ensure that the sponsorship is provided in a way that maximizes Canadia Bank's benefits and brand awareness.
- Monitor event POSM and yearly calendar.
- Update and analyze event reports.
- Other tasks assigned by line manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or equivalent.
- Additional certifications and training in related fields are appreciated.
- Minimum of 1 years in Marketing or Event field.
- Possesses strong organizational, communication and administrative skills.
- Has strong commitment to deliver result.
- Be able to work independently and proactively as a team.
- Be an extremely adaptable person who is prepared to work odd hours if necessary.
- Be passionate, optimistic, and full of energy from the beginning to the end of the event
- Proficiency in English
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through firstname.lastname@example.org