DUTY & RESPONSIBILITY
- Implement digital media plans/strategies given by line manager.
- Prepare and deliver presentations.
- Implement digital campaign budgets.
- Assist in negotiation and purchasing of digital advertising space.
- Collaborate with internal departments to deliver fully integrated campaigns.
- Track digital campaign performance.
- Analyze campaign metrics, prepare performance reports, and provide recommendations.
- Monitor market trends and identify new digital opportunities.
- Performs related works as assigned by Head Audit Department/Head of Internal Audit
- Bachelor's degree in communication, marketing, or advertising.
- At least 1 years of digital marketing experience.
- Experience with campaign management and ad serving technology, including Google Analytics.
- Possess knowledge of paid search, display advertising, SEO, and social media advertising.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Organizational and time management skills.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through email@example.com