DUTY & RESPONSIBILITY
- Keeping track of both internal &external communications across all divisions and the general public.
- Plan, implement, monitor, and closeout below-the-line & above-the-line marketing projects/promotions in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Manage all ATL/BTL assets (TVCs, LEDs,leaflets, key opinion leaders, micro influencers, etc.).
- Control and monitor branding in the branches, booth activation and many more.
- Assume the job of procurement in organizing specification and negotiating the reasonable cost of marketing materials.
- Coach, monitor,motivate and supervise team member to take positive action and account ability for their assigned task.
- Manage all monthly and yearly marketing spending.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or equivalent.
- Additional certifications and training in related fields are appreciated.
- Minimum of 4 years in Marketing field.
- Possesses strong organizational, flexibility, communication and administrative skills.
- Has strong commitment to deliver result.
- Be able to work independently and proactively as a team.
- Languages: Good in English.
- Be able to work under pressure.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through email@example.com