DUTY & RESPONSIBILITY
- Identifies and evaluates risk areas and provides key input to the development of the annual audit plan
- Perform audit work based task assigned in accordance with audit program and audit procedures assigned by Head Department
- Analyzed and identified audit issues/risks related to accounting, operation and loan of branch and HO project within the team and suggest improvements/ value-added recommendations using independent judgment concerning areas being reviewed.
- Lead and manage audit projects according to approved Audit planning; Provide coaching to auditors and consulting for related issues
- Reviews the team works and deliver audit report to Head Department as agreed time frame
- Communicates or assists in communicating the results of audit via written reports and oral presentations to managements and ensure management response and action to audit findings and recommendations as agreed time frame
- Ensure completeness, efficiency & effectiveness of team while perform field work.
- Provide Team coaching and supporting when needed;
- Brief control awareness. Build and maintain good relationship with teams, managements and staffs of areas under review
- Comply with standards of professional conduct of auditors of confidentiality
- Performs related works as assigned by Head Audit Department/Head of Internal Audit
- University degree in banking & finance, economic, or accounting or other related fields
- At least 4 years experience in internal audit, assurance or advisory services
- Good communication skills, able to work in a challenging environment
- Good time management skill
- Good writing and speaking in English.
- Ability to have a problem solving skills and posses professional skeptic
- Be able to work under pressure.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through email@example.com