- Support Digital Product Channel Manager in developing acquisition strategy for ‘organized merchants’ thereby build strategic customer bases for digital banking products—QR Pay, POS, WeChat, Bill Payment Services, and e-Commerce payment.
- Identify and acquire organized merchants that stratgeically aligns with profile/preference of Canadia Bank app users. Primarily focus on chain of F&B1 stores and other chain where customer pays regularly Geographically focus on Phnom Penh first and key province later.
- Follow with merchant service team to process new merchant registration and install payment product and point of sales at respective stores.
- Follow up and support the on-boarding process for billers2 and e-commerce operators.
- Work closely with Digital Product Marketing team to activate the merchants/customers (post-acquisition) for QR, POS, Billing and e-commerce payment solutions. Provide feedback on proposed activation mechanic and propose new ideas, if any.
- Build and maintain good relations with current and potential customers to foster future business cooperation. Support digital product marketing for coordination with merchant on relevant campaign.
- Other tasks relevant to Digital Product Channel Team or assigned by department head.
- Bachelor degree in relevant field with strong sales experience
- At least two year experience in handling key accounts for FMCG companies and/or corporate sales with telecom or banking sector.
- Customer focus with proven ability to understand the merchant profile and present solution that responds to their business needs.
- Pleasant personality with good communication and PR skills.
- Be accountable and able to work under pressure.
- Good command of English. Chinese is a plus.
- Acceptable office computing skills, PowerPoint presentation skills is a plus.