- This roles focus on growing deposit for the Bank with primary focus on sales and ensure the Bank has deposits products that meet target segment customers’ needs by working with existing product development team as well as actively market those deposit products to market to attract new customers.
- Review deposit or other products (as assigned) performance and push sales for all these products across all channels including new launched products/ services.
- Seek cooperate and on board products/ services providers in various private sectors to promote payment via CNB CASA accounts and offer varieties as well as more convenience in digital ecosystem for CNB account holders.
- Propose new initiatives to drive deposits collections from individual and SME clients.
- Implement new services standards for corporate accounts throughout branches with account relationship based.
- Build up deposit sale team, onsite coaching deposit sale team at branch.
- Propose deposit reward and incentive program, monitor program and encourage sale team to participant.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management, Finance and Banking, or related field.
- At least 3 year experience in banking sector preferably in branch operation, product management.
- A strong desire to work in a team and deal with challenge.
- Good negotiation and internal & external relationship building skills.
- Strong customer service and result-oriented personality.
- Strong leadership skill, people management and team building skills.
- High initiative,commitment, good communication and problem solving skills.
- Computer literacy and English language proficiency.