DUTY & RESPONSIBILITY
- Manage and support Authorization team to work 24h/7.
- Manage and support authorizer staffs' exchanged shift and attendance.
- Improve approval rate of authorization and reduce declined unnecessary authorization.
- Manage customer's inbound inquiry and inbound complaint report
- Support and ensure how authorizes’ solving issue/response to customer’s inquiry be responsive and professional.
- Manage online fraudulent transaction monitoring and identify fraudulent behaviors so that we can mitigate and minimize unauthorized transactions, identify, investigate and provide proper resolution for remedial action and to prevent penitential financial loss; inform cardholders and provide them with preventive measures
- Setup and implement fraud transaction monitoring rules to detect unauthorized transactions.
- Review daily authorization report of increase & decrease temporary credit limit, put VIP code and Release VIP code.
- Review daily authorization parameter report;
- Conduct training,coaching and improving authorizer staffs’ working performance on a certain period basis;
- Manage blocked and unblocked cards and to come up with report so that we can follow up and reach out to customers for verification and close the case properly.
- Produce monthly reports for the above mentioned points and online fraudulent activities of our cardholder to present to Risk Management & Compliance;
- Analyze transaction report activity in Visa Risk Manager Program and notify management where it should be improved if any abnormality happens;
- Participate in any projects and initiate the proposal where it is required to improved;
- Carryout all tasks assigned by management from time to time.
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Business Administration, or relevant fields;
- Having working experience in this business area at least two year;
- Ability to work effectively in team;
- Self motivation and committed;
- Good at English both written and verbal, with Chinese that would be encouraged;
- Computer literacy Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point;
- Be able to rotate shift.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through email@example.com