- Acquire new credit card customers and merchants as per sales target assigned by Manager;
- Check and prepare application forms submitted by merchants and customers according to bank’s standard operating procedure;
- Understand customer’s or merchant’s behaviors and arrange appointments to present the products/services;
- Build and maintain relationships with new and existing customers and merchants by phone calls, emails, and site visit;
- Assist merchants and customers to pen bank account at Canadia Bank;
- Build and maintain relationships with related departments and branches for customers or merchants referral;
- Promote the bank’s products to new and existing customers or merchants by making proactive sales efforts and capitalizing on cross selling opportunities in order to achieve the sales target;
- Build and maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending training workshops;
- Perform other tasks may assigned by direct Manager.
- Obtain bachelor degree of Finance and Banking or related;
- Good in English Both communication and writing;
- Outgoing personality and able to communicate with customers effectively;
- Able to work with computer literacy;
- Banking experience preferred but not required.