- Manage and lead branch operation function.
- Ability to sell products and services of the branch.
- Manage and take responsibility of the cash vault in his branch and look after all assets of the bank.
- Control and manage internal expenses based on budgets and processing requirement.
- Personnel Management: Effectively manage and develop supervised human resources.
- Develop capabilities of subordinates.
- Carry out activities which are beneficial to the bank and perform other duties assinged
- Bachelor Degree in Finance and Banking and/or equivalent and Chinese speaking in advanced.
- At least 3 years’ experience in the bank with 2 years working at supervisory level in Operation, Loan or Accounting.
- Demonstrate capacity in managing and motivating teamwork.
- Have selling skill and understanding sales culture, preferably acquired in financial services sector.
- Knowledge of bank operating risk, compliance policies, and procedures.
- Organizational, leadership and time management skills.
- Negotiation and relationship building skills.
- Working knowledge of administrative functions in an operational environment, Ex: Budgets, personnel administration. Attention to detail and accuracy critical.
- Sound written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Chinese is an added advantage.
- Computer literacy, Microsoft Word and Excel.