- Manage job advertising process and channels (such as online posting, career fairspresentation/writing test at universities, etc.).
- Record all CVs received and applied for the positions of the Bank into a filing system.
- Do resourcing, screening, and short-listing CVs based on the job requirements.
- Send out short-listed CVs to hiring departments/branches and record into system.
- Be in charge of CVs referred (Interviewing, arrange writing test, sending the CVs out to hiring departments/branches, recording interview results/comments, and giving feedback to referrals/candidates.)
- Assist in interviewing candidates for junior management levels at Head Office and branches.
- Provide general administrative supports to recruitment team such as calling candidates for interviews/writing test, arranging meetings, composing regular correspondence, processing confidential reports/documents, tracking deadlines, taking down minutes, and doing other tasks as needed.
- Act as a key contact point by giving advice and support to allmanagers and staff on conditions of employment.
- Contribute to the achievement of the Bank objectives and goals by efficiently accomplishing individual KPI
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resource Management, Management or Relevant Fields. And or, pursuing Bachelor Degree in relevant fields for Chinese Speaking.
- Experience in HR field is an advantage.
- Have a good knowledge in Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Good spoken and written in English.
- Outstanding administrative skills and a team player who is willing to learn new skills.
- Highly responsible for work completion with accuracy and with deadline.