- Conduct IT and security audit of IT infrastructure, including servers, applications, Network, e-banking systems, database, ATM, facilities and the other existing control within the bank,
- Obtaining all necessary documentation and data for audit analysis based on audit objective and scope,
- Ensure working papers and the other relevant documents are sufficient to support audit observations, conclusions, and recommendations address audit finding,
- Ensure the audit assignment sis completed within the time frame as planned.
- Conduct follow up audit to ensure that audit recommendation has been preventive and corrective in the effective manner,
- Discuss with auditee to ensure that audit communication are accurate, objective, clear, concise, constructive and timely,
- Perform the other tasks assigned by management.
- Bachelor degree in information technology, computer science or other related,
- Good at English both speaking and writing,
- Good at communication, inter-personal, problem-solving skills, and be able to work under pressure,
- Understand on IT Audit, IT Risk Management, IT security, and any other industry accepted standard,
- Ability to work with cross functional teams, initiate, build, and maintain effective relationship with the auditee to archive results,
- Exceptional office computing skills – MS PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Experiences with IT Audit and related field,