- Prepare project plan and design checking program
- Collect data and conduct analysis before fieldwork
- Take lead off-site inspection and review cross branch nationwide
- Summary finding at the end of fieldwork and ensure that all findings have appropriate documents
- Draft report and recommendation and submit to line manager for review
- To Follow up the recommendation from branch on periodic basis
- Perform other assignment request by line managers.
- University Degree in Banking and Finance, Law,Business Administration or other equivalent;
- 1 years of experiences in Banking Operation industry;
- Having experiences in audit, compliance and legal is highly desired;
- Sound knowledge of CDD process for AML/CFT;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite especially Excel;
- Good communication skills;
- Good command in both spoken and written English;
- Able to travel to province for fieldwork at branches.
- Exceptional office computing skills – MS PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook.