- Support Head of Marketing Planning & Corporate Communication in planning & execution of marketing programs to promote digital banking products (Mobile Banking, QR Payment, WeChat and POS Terminal, e-Commerce payment gateway… etc.)
- Train and develop marketing executives under supervision in planning & execution of marketing programs; negotiate with stakeholders at key hotspot area/targeted institution to participate in mobile banking activation.
- Support marketing executives in monitoring competitor activities and conduct situation analysis to identify opportunity and conceptualize marketing programs to capture the opportunity.
- Evaluate existing marketing program to identify best practice for scale up and key learning for improvement.
- Develop brand ambassador program for promoting CNB Mobile Banking at targeted institution and hotspot area.
- Coordinate with Digital Product Channel Team on identifying and selecting targeted institution for mobile banking activation.
- Develop timeline to synchronize MB consumer acquisition and merchant acquisition together and effectively execute the plan.
- Brand marketing plan development – develop the action plan; propose the budget and monitor it.
- Other task assigned by department head.
- Bachelor degree in relevant field
- Fluency in English(reading, listening, writing and speaking). Good command of Chinese is a plus.
- Experience in Brand Marketing or Key Account Management in e-commerce Company, Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) companies, Bank, or relevant fields.
- Personality – Assertive with supervisor and customer; firm with subordinates.
- Ability to engage and inspire people (supervise and customers)
- Result driven -focus on quality and effectiveness. Balance between cost and benefit.
- Customer focus –understand the needs and design the right offer to targeted customers.
- Be accountable in getting job done - good in planning and execution.
- Exceptional office computing skills – MS PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook.