- Assessing loan application within defined guidelines and policies of each product and accordingly recommending for approval to higher authorities within the targeted turnaround time. The assessing may by the certain product, loan size or even the region upon the management of supervisor.
- Providing professionalism feedback or/and response to the branches or/and proposer for any further request or/and inquiries of individual loan application within reasonable timeline and best effort.
- Directly communicating with proposer particularly Relationship Officer and Relationship Manager in the purpose of collecting further data or information for credit appraisal and credit recommendation to ensure the requirements are fulfilled.
- Maintain adequate consistency assessment quality as well as productivity of own supervision cases within the target turnaround.
- Quickly report to higher supervisor in event finding potential fraud, suspicious or hint of fraud collaboration of any proposed cases.
- Conducting on site visit for necessary cases, including suspicious cases and accordingly providing independent observation reports to Senior Credit Analyst and Head of Consumer Credit for management decision.
- Checking all loan agreements submitted by business team in accordance with the approval terms and conditions of each application (if being assigned only). Perform other duties assigned by management
- Bachelor degree in Banking and Finance, Economics, or Business Administration is required.
- At least 1 years working experience in a Credit Analyst Officer/Loan Officer or relevant fields.
- Good Speaking and writing in English.
- Good in computer MS Word and Excel.
- Highly motivated, committed and good communication.
- Willing to work under pressure and overtime.