Location: (Kampong Thom, Koh Kong, Takeo, Poipet, Kratie, Ratanakiri, Mondulkiri, Suong, Sihanouk Ville Branch)
- Supervise Relationship Officers at branch.
- Monitor and review credit assessment, evaluation, disbursement and repayment to ensure compliance with bank’s policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Responsible for credit quality at branch.
- Responsible for promoting and advertise bank’s product and services to all customers
- Conduct daily monitoring of loans disbursement and collection.
- Review regular credit report, analyze and evaluate balance of PAR and credit quality.
- Coordinate with Head Office Recovery and Legal team to recover the default loan if any. Responsible for on-the-job coaching and/ training to improve staff competency.
- Prepare weekly and monthly loan report. Cover duty of other staff in related unit or position as assigned when necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in Banking & Finance, Economics, or Business Administration is required.
- At least 3-year working experience in a Senior Relationship Officer/ SME or related fields.
- Good in Speaking/Reading/Writing English and fluent in Khmer are necessarily required.
- Ability to communicate in Chinese is an advantage.
- Computer literacy i.e. Khmer and English Typing, MS Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Ability to read, interpret and analyze data and statistics and knowledge of governmental regulations.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages and ratios.
- Detailed, decisive and analytical.
- Ability to lead a team.
- Willing to work under pressure and overtime.