DUTY & RESPONSIBILITY
- Overall management and development of the branch.
- Formulate marketing strategies and identify business opportunities.
- Accountable for Branch Annual Budget Planning and preparing quarterly budget plan after the annual plan is approved.
- Keep a close eye on local competitors and to identify new market needs and profitable products and services opportunities.
- Ensure that branch is in full compliance with Bank’s rules & regulations, policies& procedures, guidelines and instructions.
- Continuously update and inform staff about new laws and policies launched, internal announcements from Head Office and other information in relation to Bank's products or activities.
- Provides a superior level of customer relations and promotes the sales and service culture in the Branch through coaching, guidance and staff motivation.
- Effectively cooperates and communicates with Credit Department, Accounting Department Legal Department and other departments of the Bank to facilitate work effectively and timely Evaluate abilities, capabilities and knowledge of each staff to ensure that staffs are placed in the right job.
- Effectively coaches and trains colleagues to develop their skills and capabilities.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Bank management.
- Bachelor degree in Banking and Finance, Business Administration or relevant degree.
- Currently holding the position of Deputy Branch Manager, Chief Loan Officer or any Department Manager.
- Minimum two-year experience in Branch Management.
- Excellent communication skills and inter personal skills.
- Drive for result and customer service oriented.
- Honest and enthusiastic.
- Sound understanding of Financial Statement and Business Analysis.
- Thorough knowledge in Customer Business, related industry, law and regulations.
- Knowledgeable about Loan Process, Loan Collection and Credit Risk.
- Able to work under high pressure and deadline.
- Posses business concept and broad knowledge in Business environment.
- Posses good English, speaking and writing.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through firstname.lastname@example.org