DUTY & RESPONSIBILITY
- To ensure reliable ATM Service, improved productivity, manage the effectively on operation cost.
- Extend ATM into tourist’s area for generate profitability.
- On site visit ATM location and leasing.
- Work closely with ATM hardware and software team when ATM out of service.
- Remove or reacted ATM low performance/transaction.
- Reporting and monitoring to all ATMs and Cr Ms performance.
- Develops and maintains procedures related to the servicing and ongoing maintenance of the ATM and new ATM installation timelines.
- Monitor, follow up and reporting for offsite ATM rental fee/agreement expiry date.
- Explore idea regarding booth design, sticker, light box and other sign broadcast information.
- Create and renew contract with site owner.
- Enhancement new ATM functions.
- Check quality material booth effectiveness for image and branding.
- Review, follow up, and maintain rental agreement.
- Other tasks to be assigned by Manager and Head Department.
- Bachelor Degree of IT (Information Technology).
- At least 1 year working experience.
- Willing to work under pressure.
- Respect and love works, committed and good communications.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through firstname.lastname@example.org