DUTY & RESPONSIBILITY
- Calculate, check and verify construction cost of a construction project (Borey or Condo).
- Prepare construction progress report (percentage increment & cost spent).
- Check and verify monthly construction progress report submitted by project developers.
- Identify and highlight any possible issues or risk of project’s construction progression. (Extra expenditure or late progression).
- Coordinate with Financing Project Monitoring Dep’t for verification planning/claims by developers.
- Conduct regular site visit for financing projects as per instructed.
- Follow up with project’s developer to ensure that the works are being carried out asper planning in Project Millstone.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by Head department or Head Division.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or related major is required.
- At least 3 years of working experience in related field.
- A qualified professional quantity surveyors (QS).
- Ability to prepare, review and evaluate project’s BOQ, Schedule and millstone is a MUST.
- Ability to prepare, review and evaluate Construction Progressing of a project is a MUST.
- Ability to conduct site inspection make relevant reports and can travel to provinces.
- Computer skills: Graphic Design, Corel draw, Mathcad, CAD, FEA, Ms. Excel, VBA, Python, Auto CAD drawing (Advance), Revit ETABS, Robot Structural Analysis, Microsoft Project.
- Good at construction industry professional with expert knowledge on costs and contracts.
- Outstanding Speaking/Reading/Writing English and fluent in Khmer is required, and Chinese communication skills is a PLUS.
- Outstanding administrative skills and a team player who is willing to learn new skills.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through email@example.com