- Develop business plan and strategic actions on Deposits, Loans, TT Inwards, TT Outward, Payroll and others bank & group products for Asian Business Department.
- Partner with internal stakeholders including IT/ Digital, Treasury, Risk, Credit, Corporate, SME and Consumer Banking, etc for improving/ developing products and services to suite customer’s requirement and need resulting in increased customer satisfaction.
- Manage relationship to obtain and grow loan and deposit and promoting cross-selling with Asian Business client
- Proactively determines customer’s needs and area of dissatisfaction to actively sell the bank’s full range of products and services to increase products holding of customers and improve our products & services
- Ensure transactional processing is efficiently and accurately executed. Assists others where necessary.
- Review process, guideline and documentation relevant to clients to ensure service turnaround time and applicable to the practices and compliance
- Explore and identify the opportunity to support group’s businesses
- Build the powerful ASIAN business team by managing and monitoring Employee performance and career development
- Ensures strict adherence to bank’s rules, regulations, policies, procedures, manual, working guidelines and instructions
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Banking & Finance, Economics, International Business or Business Administration is required.
- At least 10 years working experience in financial industry. Preferably with good track record in sales and sales management in Corporate and Transactional Banking
- Excellent industrial, market and product knowledge in Banking especially Corporate Banking and ASIAN/ MNC businesses, law and regulation
- Good in Speaking/Reading/Writing English. Knowledge in Thai, Japanese or Vietnamese will be a plus
- Drive for result and customer service oriented.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self and team motivated and high commitment
- Out standing problem solving and decision making skills