DUTY & RESPONSIBILITY
- Strongly verify loan contract and relate document of staff response as under supervise before submit to Management sign.
- Centralize and follow up transfer hard title processing for OCIC and EPF project of new customer and existing customer as require by Credit Management.
- Verify and Implement of finding from Internal Audit, Business Quality Control and respond with report.
- Centralize with sale project as require ( OCIC and EPF )
- Build strong relationship with sale team and all related business units to support growth of the bank business
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- Build strong relationship with sale team and all related business units to support growth of the bank business.
- Must strictly adhere to the Bank’s Code of Conduct, Guidelines and Human Resources Policies and Procedures to ensure the professionalism of the Bank, take immediate action to stop and report to Senior Management of any violations or misconducts.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance and Banking, Management, Business Administration, or equivalent.
- Additional certifications and training in related fields are appreciated.
- Minimum of 2 years in loan field or Business support.
- Has knowledge with law and general administrative.
- Possesses strong organizational, flexibility, communication and administrative skills.
- Has strong commitment, supporting to deliver result and for loan growth and good preferment.
- Highly respond with staff performance as under Supervise.
- Good in English.
- Good in computer( Strongly with report )
- Initiate new ideas and share feedback to improve work performance.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through firstname.lastname@example.org