DUTY & RESPONSIBILITY
- Ask the right questions to understand the problems.
- Extract data from multiple data sources.
- Clean the data and remove all the noise.
- Integrate and Load Data to a centralized location (if needed).
- Perform exploratory Data Analysis on the data loaded.
- Choose the right Analyzing or Predictive model for the problem.
- Apply those models and extract meaningful insights.
- Measure and improve results (if needed).
- Present final results to a senior and make adjustments based on the feedback.
- Repeat the process to solve the problem.
- Ability to perform quantitative analysis and utilize data modeling techniques to generate insights and highlight opportunities
- Work with multi-divisional, functional experts in (Data, IT, Business, Marketing,Operation, Products etc.) to define business opportunity, requirements, timelines, objectives, and success criteria.
- Ability to translate business needs and goals into an analytical approach and solution,and clearly articulate findings.
- Part of the data team responsible for building and managing advanced analytics products/ solutions.
- Participate with all Digital Transformation project initiatives.
- Works under direction of managers, manages activities per milestones and completes tasks assigned
- Professional Certificate/Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology,Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematic, Physics, Economics, Business, Quantitative Sciences, other business related.
- 1-2 years of experience working in the data analytics roles.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability and desire to learn new skills and technologies.
- Attention to detail and organization/ documentation skills.
- Ability to prioritize and triage deadline-driven tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Experience manipulating and analyzing complex, high-volume data from various sources.
- Ability to communicate complex quantitative analysis in a clear, precise, actionable manner
- Familiarity with programming for data analysis; ideally Python, SQL
- Familiarity with data analytics solution components like Power BI is a plus
- Exposure to SQL or database experience
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through firstname.lastname@example.org