DUTY & RESPONSIBILITY
- Utilize bank’s resources to collect data.
- Frequently joint online events, seminar in order to understand the market/social direction and to collect data from public source.
- Internal customers insight analysis to understand customers’ profile and identify business opportunities form existing customers.
- Monitoring and Analyzing data for market trends, patterns and social trend, capture business opportunities and give recommendation.
- Work closely with marketing team and other functional departments for market data (Credit Cards, Loans, Deposits, Mobile Banking, etc.) collection or through public information, industry or purchase sources.
- Monitoring competitors including their new products/service launch, marketing campaign,social media, events, their collaboration with third parties locally and internationally etc.
- Do market demand prediction for future products and service development.
- Evaluate technology trends to improve sale of currents products and services.
- Design new data collection models to better collect information and work with IT department for implement the data collection models.
- Participate in Digital Transformation projects and digital business initiative.
- Reading news from different sources in order to understand what is happening in the market and industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management, Accounting, Economic, Statistic, Information science, or other Business-related field.
- At least 2-3 years’ experience working in analytics position in market research, commerce, banking or other industry.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, listening and presentation skills.
- The ability to work both as a team and independently.
- Proficient with Excel and data visualization tools – Power BI etc
- Capable of prioritizing multiple project while still achieving deadlines.
- Excellent analytical and forecasting ability.
- Strong at problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Be a self-starter and willing to learn.
- Be able to enjoy working with large data set and new technology.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Love reading and understanding what is happening in the market.
- Having banking business or products knowledge is a plus.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through firstname.lastname@example.org