We are looking for a Data Science Manager who will support our product, sales, leadership, marketing and Data teams with insights gained from analyzing big data. The ideal candidate is adept at using large data sets to find opportunities for product and process optimization and using models to test effectiveness of different courses of action.
He/She must have strong experience using a variety of data mining/data analysis methods, using a variety of data tools, building and implementing models, using/creating algorithms and creating/running simulations. They must have a proven ability to drive business results with there data-based insights. They must be comfortable working with a wide range of stakeholders and functional teams. The right candidate will have a passion for discovering solutions hidden in large data sets and working with stakeholders to improve business outcomes.
DUTY & RESPONSIBILITY
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify hidden business opportunities for leveraging big data to drive business solutions.
- Mine and analyze data from bank’s databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques and business strategies.
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
- Interpret data into information in form of visualization for data driven solutions in order to help business decision making, product/services development, business strategies, marketing.
- Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, ad targeting and other business outcomes.
- Develop bank A/B testing framework and test model quality.
- Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes.
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
- Engage with all digital business development, initiative and monitoring.
- Other duties assigned by Head of department.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistic, Business, or related field.
- Preferably at least 3 to 4 years’ experience working in data analytics roles.
- Good analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to break down and understand complex business problems, define a solution and implement it using advanced quantitative methods.
- Familiarity with programming for data analysis; ideally Python, SQL
- Proficient with Excel and data visualization tools – Power BI etc.
- Good at translating data into simplified graphs.
- Solid oral and written communication skills, especially around analytical concepts and methods.
- Must be a team player with excellent communication and problem-solving skills and have experience working with cross functional withing the organization.
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
- Be able to enjoy working with large data set and new technology.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through email@example.com