DUTY & RESPONSIBILITY
- Work with Business Unit / Branches to review on Credit Applications / Proposals to make sure it is complied to the bank policies and guidelines and the completeness of documents.
- Assess credit risks and ensure they are acceptable to the bank/s risk appetite.
- Engage with BU / Branches to help them improve credit quality/applications from time to time.
- Contribute to the bank’s strategies to help BU /Branches to achieve budget plan as set.
- Ensure that bank policies and procedures are communicated and implemented.
- Conduct business and collateral site visit for further recommendation for further decision.
- Oversee due diligence and analysis of loans and new loan applications and provide recommendation.
- Review and support loan within segment, and help in Loan assessment and approval process.
- Responsibility for credit quality of the corporate’s loan portfolio including Branches.
- Develop plans and take action as appropriate to ensure the quality of loan application.
- Establish proper credit assessment and evaluation controls within the retention structure that reduces and minimizes NPL.
- Frequently conduct business research and industry insight, if needed.
- Perform tasks as assigned by Head of Business Analytic & Portfolio Management.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, preferable in Banking and Finance or any related fields required.
- At least 3 year experiences from Banks, MFI, or NGO with positions such as: Loan/Relationship Officer, Loan Analyst, Credit Analyst, Loan Control, etc.
- Excellent spoken and written in English.
- Through knowledge and understanding of Microsoft office, internet and E-mail.
- Be able to work under pressure and multiple tasks and tight deadline.
- Highly responsible for work completion with accuracy and with deadline.
- Good interpersonal and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Respect and love works, committed and good communications.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through firstname.lastname@example.org