DUTY & RESPONSIBILITY
- Analysis, design, coding, testing and implementation system.
- Develop/update report as required by the system owner.
- Support all users to operate system well.
- Testing patch/program from system vendor, before deploying to production system.
- Perform other related tasks as required by management.
- Contribute to the achievement of the Bank’s objectives and goals. Testing Exercise of Disaster Recovery (IT systems).
- Resolves all technical issues which are related to servers.
- Documents all systems changed/updated.
- Contribute to the achievement of the Bank’s objectives and goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science is required.
- Fresh graduate or one year experience with developing application/system.
- Has some experience of T24 Core Banking System will be an advantage.
- Be able to write programming language like C/C++, Java, VB.net, SQL Query script, XML.
- Be able to administer SQL Server, and Linux/Sun Solaris OS.
- Good communication skill and team work.
- Good command of spoken and written Khmer and English.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6)through firstname.lastname@example.org