The primary role of Card Product Promotion and Planning Specialist is to initiate new concepts/ ideas of product development and enhancement to ensure product portfolios including Debit Card, Credit Card deliver to customers' needs as well as the bank's goal. Lead and manage the Card Products fee related by building strategies, designing and launching/ implement of both variants of existing products as well as new products, which will minimize volume growth and profitability.
- Initiate new ideas/ concepts/mechanics, prepare plan and implement the card and merchant promotion/campaign.
- Work with internal stakeholders and branches to push sale to meet the campaign target.
- Monitor the promotion/campaign performance, measure, and evaluate after campaign signing off.
- Monitor the competitor's promotion activities and analysis to create the competitive plan.
- Collaborate with Canadia bank group companies and potential merchant (IM/OM) to package card and merchant benefits/privileges (Managing all agreements with merchants).
- Monitor card products & merchant feedbacks on the product requirement from frontline and local market including product specifications functionality, pricing etc.
- Other tasks assigned by manager.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant fields.
- Minimum 03 years working experience in Consumer Card Business, Marketing, or Digital Banking
- Ability to work effectively and build a great team to work cooperatively.
- Good command in both written and spoken English, Chinese is a plus.
- Good command in MS and Interpersonal Skills.