To improve effectiveness in marketing campaign communication, increase brand and product awareness in the competitive market. Campaign Marketing Specialist is assigned to work closely with internal team and external stakeholders to roll out campaigns following products' roadmap and also execute other tasks assigned by Line Manager.
DUTY & RESPONSIBILITY
- Develop a marketing plan based on the brief in collaboration with the Business & Product Marketing teams.
- Brief either external or internal teams on campaign requirements to meet the executive's deadlines.
- Manage the effective execution/production of marketing campaigns (within budget and timeline).
- Campaign management planning: An integrated marketing strategy that involves overseeing the entire process from execution to results monitoring and, if necessary, re-strategizing (cross-functional implementation: online, social media, ATL, BTL, Retail, and Activation).
- Understanding the market through sales insights, market research, and competition analysis is what market intelligence is all about.
- Evaluate & monitor marketing initiatives to optimize marketing activities and campaigns.
- Ensure consistency and adherence to brand guidelines and brand communication.
- Monitor the campaign results - refine and optimize as appropriate, and generate the report & key learnings on the progress of the campaign monthly to ensure the KPI is met.
- Market Intelligence: Able to understand the campaigns of competitors and make in-depth reports to the team and suggest strategies to leverage for campaigns.
- Create a key message for the campaign as well as a draft of the key visual (KV).
- Keep track of quarterly and yearly campaign roadmaps.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or equivalent.
- Additional certifications and training in related fields are appreciated.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in the Marketing field.
- Possesses strong organizational, flexibility, communication and administrative skills.
- Has a strong commitment to delivering results.
- Be able to work independently and proactively as part of a team.
- Languages: Good in English.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through email@example.com