- Overall management and development of the branch.
- Formulate marketing strategies and identify business opportunities.
- Accountable for Branch Annual Budget Planning and preparing quarterly budget plan after the annual plan is approved.
- Keep a close eye on local competitors and to identify new market needs and profitable products and services opportunities.
- Ensure that branch is in full compliance with Bank’s rules & regulations, policies & procedures, guidelines and instructions.
- Continuously update and inform staff about new laws and policies launched, internal announcements from Head Office and other information in relation to Bank’s products or activities.
- Provides a superior level of customer relations and promotes the sales and service culture in the Branch through coaching, guidance and staff motivation.
- Effectively cooperates and communicates with Credit Department, Accounting Department, Legal Department and other departments of the Bank to facilitate work effectively and timely Evaluate abilities, capabilities and knowledge of each staff to ensure that staffs are placed in the right job.
- Effectively coaches and trains colleagues to develop their skills and capabilities.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Bank management.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Banking and Finance, Business Administration or relevant degree
- Minimum 3 years experienced in related field
- Able to communicate in English and/or Chinese
- Good presentation and negotiation skills
- Strong customer services and result-oriented personality
- Good problem-solving skills
- Open-minded on new ideas/ concepts
- Able to use Microsoft Office
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through firstname.lastname@example.org