DUTY & RESPONSIBILITY
- To develop procedure and simplify the process for all acquiring operation and control;
- Improving merchant service team's work performance to be the best service provider to customers.
- Conducting periodic appraisals of team members' work performance and identifying areas for improvement;
- To initiate the training, coaching and improving merchant sales performance on a certain period basis;
- To assist monitoring and reporting to Head of Acquiring Service on how merchant visitation plan is delivered/onsite visited at merchant premises.
- Creating and presenting regular reports of all merchant sales performance to Head of Acquiring Service.
- To initiate the strategy where merchant sales performance is poor to Head of Acquiring Service and Card Service for consideration.
- Assist Head of Acquiring Service to maintaining customer relationships and improving SLA process.
- Participating in projects and implement to launch to the market.
- Carrying out all tasks and projects assigned by management from time to time.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, or relevant fields. Some related IT and Project
- Management knowledge is preferable.
- Working experience in this business area at least 3 years or other relevant area.
- Ability to work effectively and build a great team to work cooperatively.
- Self and team motivated and high commitment;
- Good at English both written verbal and communication;
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Flexible, problem solving.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through email@example.com