DUTY & RESPONSIBILITY
- Fixed Assets Head Office and consolidate all branches.
- Fixed assets under construction and listing foreclosed property.
- Monthly extract and separate TB Branch-17 for ATM&MG Department, Vehicles Equipment Financing Department and HO Deposit NFFV.
- Check and verify balance internal account all branches are stand by to the right nature.
- Authorizes internal account for HO, branches and create internal accounts for new branch opening.
- Check and verify listing transfer expense and fixed assets for new branch opening.
- Authorizes transactions inputted by accounting staff.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting/Finance or related field.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadline required.
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Computer literacy (Ms. Word, Excel and Email).
- Knowledge of English Language.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through firstname.lastname@example.org